This project is a Coldfusion library for CouchDB. It contains CFC wrappers for CouchDB APIs, an , and an example blog application.
The goal of this project is to make CouchDB interactions as simple as possible. If you have any suggestions to further this goal, please make a post in the forums or contact me directly.
Check out the SVN to find the latest developments (http://svn.riaforge.org/couchdb/)
Or download it here
Here are some steps to get started:
- Download and Install Couch DB
- Download CouchDB for Coldfusion and extract it somewhere within your web root (wwwroot).
- Bookmark your Couch DB admin: http://localhost:5984/_utils/ (but don't make an admin account just yet)
- Create a new database using your Couch DB admin
- Edit document_test.cfm and change the database name to match your newly created database
- Run document_test.cfm